What is it?

Started by flattracker23, December 21, 2005, 11:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flattracker23

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

flattracker23

Maybe a Dalesman?

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

imported_n/a

Hi, the bike is a 1970-1973 Dalesman Trials. Sometime around then they switched to Sachs motors.I probably have literature for this bike if you end up needing it.Regards Larry

Dennis Jones

It looks to me like a Dalesman trials with the wrong pipe and stuck forks. Being a sucker for old trials bikes I bid on it anyway. Should I win does anyone live close enough to Blue Ridge  to pick it up and hold for a few weeks?

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

flattracker23

Dennis,

I don't live close, maybe 7-8 hours one way. Where do you live? I am bidding on a Rokon 340 that the same guy has so I could pick it up if I win the Rokon.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

Dennis Jones

Spencer I'm in S E Missouri. 7 - 8 hours in the same state! Texas sure is big. I have a bike I need to get to Texas so a road trip may be in order.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Tony Price

Dennis,

Blue Ridge is almost in my back yard.  If you need any help in any way let me know.  I can pick it up and either crate/ship it, hold it, or help find it a ride.

Just let me know what you need, I would be happy to help.

Tony
Tony

Dennis Jones

Thanks for the offer Tony, I think I have it covered. The same guy had a Penton trials for sale a few week ago, I was hoping he still had it but it was sold.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Tony Price

Dennis,

Blue Ridge is almost in my back yard.  If you need any help in any way let me know.  I can pick it up and either crate/ship it, hold it, or help find it a ride.

Just let me know what you need, I would be happy to help.

Tony
Tony

Dennis Jones

Thanks for the offer Tony, I think I have it covered. The same guy had a Penton trials for sale a few week ago, I was hoping he still had it but it was sold.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones