Mid-Ohio - Honda Hills

Started by Knute, July 27, 2001, 08:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knute

Just wanted to say "thanks" to Al, his brother Dale, Doug, Matt, Paul, John, Jack, Dane, Kip, Dwight, etc. for providing us POGGERS with the wonderful display area and dinner at Mid-Ohio.  I would also like to thank them for recognizing our vintage racing efforts after the dinner.  And imagine our surprise on Sunday when Doug and Dwight brought a whole box full of burgers, hot dogs, condiments, cookies, and drinks over to our pits!  You guys are great!  Frankly, we feel very honored to be part of the Group and we're just trying our hardest to represent the marque adequately.  By the end of the day Kevin had won Sportsman 250 Expert and finished 2nd in 40+ Expert.  Gary won Open Age Expert and placed 2nd in Sportsman 500 Expert.  

Tomorrow we will be attending the AHRMA National at Honda Hills with the 250 and 400 as well as a Penton 125 we just completed.  If any of you are going to be there please stop by our pits and say hi.

Thanks again for all of the help and support!

Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary Roach

TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

Mike Lenz

Kevin, Whats your e-mail to get together on the pipes? Mine is [email protected].

Doug Wilford

Knute;
Good Luck at Honda Hills, you and your riders are doing a great job keeping Penton on the podium.    Thanks for the great show at Mid-Ohio, POG is just trying to keep up the Penton tradition, of supporting the racers.  Everything was great!!!!  The timing worked so we could help out, with some leftovers.   Heck, I got tired just watching those guys.