merry christmas to all

Started by chicagojerry, December 25, 2005, 06:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Price

Merry Christmas to all in POGerville.

I am forever amazed at the willing and giving spirit that exists within our community.

I was walking with Teddy and Rosemary in Arkansas this past RR when Rosemary commented that if all of the world could just be like our vintage community how wonderful of a world we would have.

Thank You All, and may your New Year continue to bring good health, good friends, and good fortune.

I am both honored and humbled to call you my friends.

Tony
Tony

tlanders

What a blessed Christmas this has been for Rosemary and me. We are with our kids and Rosemary's sister's family in Toledo, Ohio. There is nothing like family and you all have made Rosemary and me feel part of your family. May God bless you abundantly this coming year.

Teddy

wolfmanonapenton

What is this about Christmas? I hope this will be a good year for all people. Especially all POG members. I hope you all turn into fat cats from all the holiday food. Chow down. That way I can pass you easier in the first turn. I think the post that Terry put on letting the past go was nice.

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Robert Jeffery Schlagelmeyer
Martinsburg, Ohio

tomale

Merry Christmas to all as well.... It has been a rough year for us but God is good and he continues to overshadow us with his grace. There is too much to say here but things are looking up.
I have been gathering parts for the six day and I am working on a 75 400. I have decided to keep the little tiddler and race it. It should be quite a sight to see me on that bike. Not sure what to do with the 400. The plan for now is to complete the bike and do a couple of cross country events with it. The cool thing is that it has a current plate and getting tabs should be no trouble at all. So I could do some events that required a street licence. That should turns some heads. The 76 MC5 got pretty banged up over the summer. I lent it to a friend and it came back a bit broken up. Not really his fault. the track was really rough. There were four broken spokes and the rear swing arm was bent. Terry found me a 77 frame with the swingarm intact and I pulled it off and that fixed that. I managed to find a wheel at a flee market while I was on vacation in California and they fit. The hub was the same but the rim looked newer... could have been to a 80's model KTM.
I finally sold the 78 400 and I got a pretty good price too. That helped pay off a few things.. All in all I thing I came out ahead.
Once again Merry CHRISTmas to all. and MY wish and prayer is that the new year will turn out to be better that you could ever hope for.
To quote little Tim "God bless us.. one and all"

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W