1984 KTM 420 for sale

Started by Jeff D, January 09, 2006, 10:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

In the Kansas City Star newspaper there is a 1984 KTM420 for sale, most likely somewhere in the Kansas City metro area.  Asking price is $1100 and the ad says it has some new parts.  I don't know anything about the bike but might be able to arrange to store it for a POGGER until transport can be arranged.  There is a Forward Air terminal in Kansas City as well as several guys who do the AHRMA races.  The phone number for the ad is (816) 838-4377.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

fasmith

You know.. this is killing me.. I would jump on this one with both feet if I had not just purchased a 1980 KTM 250 GS.  I just need to save more pennies before spending any more.  I started on the Pentons, but spent 80% of my life on the early 80s KTMs. This 420 was a pretty good bike.  I owned and rode a 390, and rode a friend's 420 in a couple enduros, and have nothing but sweet memories of that bike.  The only other bike I crave to gather once again is the air-cooled 495. Holy Moly ..was that one fast open bike.  Ok ..I take that back... I would also like to obtain a 1985 KTM 500 MXC... that was good open enduro bike that I got from H&H and I wish I had never sold it.

Oh well... maybe if I beg my wife really, really hard.., just will have to see.  

Thanks for letting us know...  

Freddie