Sad News.

Started by Paul Danik, December 26, 2005, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

POG member Bob Gilman's Mom passed away on Dec. 22.  Bob, who hails from Waldorf, Maryland, is a wonderful gentleman and I am sure that is a reflection of the type of person that his Mom was. I am sure that all of you join with me in extending our sympathies to the Gilman family.
Paul

Dwight Rudder

A sad time, I hope your faith gives you strength and your family can look forward to a brave New Year.
You have our sympathy in this dark time.
Dwight & Debbie Rudder

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

tomale

I am so sorry to hear the news, please extend to the gilman family that our thoughts and prayers are with them, May the peace of God comfort them in this dark time. We buried my step mother a couple months ago and it was a comfort to know that the hand of God was upon us. If his eye is on the sparrow than I know his eye is upon us as well. If there is more that I can do please let me know.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Dwight Rudder

A sad time, I hope your faith gives you strength and your family can look forward to a brave New Year.
You have our sympathy in this dark time.
Dwight & Debbie Rudder

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

tomale

I am so sorry to hear the news, please extend to the gilman family that our thoughts and prayers are with them, May the peace of God comfort them in this dark time. We buried my step mother a couple months ago and it was a comfort to know that the hand of God was upon us. If his eye is on the sparrow than I know his eye is upon us as well. If there is more that I can do please let me know.

76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W