Mudlark for sale

Started by Rocketman, November 29, 2005, 06:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketman

I know people are interested in these. There is a fairly complete one on E-Bay going for $76 as I write this.  The guy listed it as a Pinton, so type this mis-spelling into the search. Good luck bidding and be sure to let us know if someone here ends up with it.

Lord, please let me be more like the person my dog thinks I am.
72 Six-Days

Dennis Jones

The bike listed is not a mudlark, it is a Tyran. It was Wassells MX model. Much more rare than a Mudlark

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Rocketman

I remember Tyrans. I never saw one in person though. I remember them being advertised in the very back pages of M/C mags. What is the little rusty metal box that looks like a tool container?  If it's a tool box, that wouldn't fit the MX model.  May have been added by a previous owner.

72 Six-Days

flattracker23

I don't think the tool box is original. Looks like a Yamaha Enduro tool box to me.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

Paul Danik

If any of you Tyran guys wants a copy of a full page Tyran ad from back in the day like Rocketman discribed I will gladly make you a copy.  Just email me your address and I will get one in the mail.   [email protected]

Paul    

Paul Danik

I have mailed out the ad copies to those who requested them, if anyone else wants one just drop me a line.
Thanks
Paul

Rocketman

Thanks Paul for the ad, also for the Saracen pics, that's really nice. Sorry so late with thanks.

There is a Mudlark on ebay. (1/1/06) This one says Penton on the engine.  Gee I hope I got it right this time.  Really complete and orig.

72 Six-Days