THANKS!

Started by tlanders, January 24, 2006, 02:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Dear wonderful POG family,
Many belated thank-you's to any & all who had anything to do with my recent 60th birthday surprise party. I continue to hear reports on how well my dear Teddy kept this event secret.I plan on writing individual t-y notes, as well. The reason that has been delayed is that the Tuesday following my party I flew to Toledo. Why? My sister had major surgery. I have just returned a few days ago. But, again I am planning on flying to Toledo tomorrow. Why? My mother will be having surgery this afternoon. My sister continues to recover from her surgery. My family needs me, so with God's strength, I hope I can be of help to them. I love all of you so very much! You are so caring, loving, generous, thoughtful & kind. What a special priviledge it is to be part of this unique group of folks!! Thanks again & God bless you all. Here's to another great year for Pentons & KTM's winning races! Looking forward to seeing you at a race soon!

with lots of love & gratitude,
( a slightly older)Rosemary

pketchum

Dear Rosemary,

We love you too my dear!  You're one a one-in-a-million and Teddy's sure a lucky man.  You are a true inspiration to many people, not only those who attended your surprise 60th celebration, but to many, many more I'm sure.  I'll be happy to see you both at Teddy's ISDT Warm-Up in northern Arkansas on April 22-23.

We wish only the best of health to your entire family.

Your friend,
Phil
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

tlanders

The party was a true surprise and we all had a great time. Rosemary almost fainted when the family from California, Chicago and Toledo showed up!!!

I want to thank ALL the POG members who were so kind to bless my wife with cards and presents. You guys and gals showered her with love. Thank you so much. See you at the races -GO PENTON!!!!

Teddy