1973 Jackpiner

Started by VICTOR MONZ, January 17, 2006, 07:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

If you have a 2006 Penton Calendar you'll see my 1973 Jackpiner in the September picture.

I am interested in selling this bike due to my current health conditions.   It has been completly restored by one of the most respected vintage bike restoration professionals in Southern California.  I have the original title for the bike and I'm confident the motor and frame have always been together. I have raced the bike six races since the restoration and won each one, the bike runs well.

As many of you POGERS know, who have done a "total restoration" I have a significant amount of money in this machine, so unless you expect to pay a reasonably fair price, with the utmost respect, please don't request a series of pictures and statistics, just "tire kicking". This is not a "fire sale"...I need to Keep It Simple for some time.

Also, requests may take a little time as I remain in limited capacity.

Interested parties please e-mail me directly at: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Victor Monz

glb1glb1

Does anyone know if a picture exist anywhere else? I don't have a 2006 calendar. I was trying not to bother Victor. And I WILL get a calendar. Thanks  GB
74 Berkshire 100
73 Jackpiner 175
97 KTM 200
74 OSSA 250 SDR

Randy Kirkbride

glb1glb1,
Send me an email & I'll reply to you in the morning, with a pic of Victor's bike. //[email protected]

VICTOR MONZ

I have a set of "just finished" pictures from September 05 when the project was completed.

If interested, contact me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Victor Monz