Penton Day at the AMA

Started by Paul Danik, January 31, 2006, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

A big thanks goes to those who have sent questions for use in the roundtable discussion, if anyone thinks of a question that they would like to have asked to the group, just email it to me. [email protected]

Please bring those Pentons for the display, especially those MC-5 machines.

Anyone who enjoys video taping should think about bringing their camera and filming the roundtable discussion.  The POG film crew of Reb and Ted Guthrie are all set to film the event, but it never hurts to carry and extra throttle cable or have an extra film of such a memerable event:D

Anyone who needs to secure a room for Saturday's POG event, these motels are handy, and they will give you a special rate if you tell them you are with the AMA group.

Thanks
Paul

Accommodations

Country Inn & Suites Columbus-East
2806 Taylor Road
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
(614) 861-8888
fax (614) 861-6381
(800) 456-4000

Museum visitors: Reserve online (enter promotional code "motor"), call or walk in for special rate:
$59/night for Executive King room

Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites
2826 Taylor Road
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
(614) 864-4555
fax (614) 864-4777

Museum visitors: call the hotel directly for this rate:
$64/night for King and Double rooms

Doug Wilford

Time is racing on.   Penton Day at the AMA is only 41 hrs 15 minutes till the POG meeting starts.    Looking forward to seeing you there.

hanksie

Hey guy's,The 'T' county gang is ready to roll.Couple of bikes & a old friend of John's will zero the check at the HOF Sat.morn.  Drive Safe,Bill

rob w

I bet I can guess who's having a wedding anniversary.
Gary, just to help you out, the traditional gift for the first anniversary is paper. So it could be anything from the title for a new Penton....to some base gaskets.  [8D]

Bawb

Gary Roach

Hey Rob,
   I was thinking about getting her a complete set of repair manuals so that she can learn how to rebuild all of our Sachs and KTM motors.

Gary

firstturn

Gary & Toni,
  Congratulations on you anniversary.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Wow, another great day at the AMA with the POG.  Thanks to the entire POG staff, the AMA museum, the Penton family and friends, all the featured guests.  What a turnout, the place was packed.  Thanks to all who worked so hard to make this event a smash!:D

Randy Kirkbride

Great to see everyone today.  Hope everyone has a safe trip home. Was a SUPER POG-AMA meeting as usual. Museum display was spectacular.