Wanted gas tank for 125 or 100 steel tanker

Started by t20sl, March 15, 2006, 07:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t20sl

Dennis D

Ted, I saw your post earlier and hoped that someone would come to your rescue. I am going to give you the number to a cycle salvage place in St. Louis where I saw one of these tanks sitting. I imagine the reason it is still there is because no one has wanted to give up their first born for it, although I never inquired about it. The place is only open on Fridays now and the guy that was there is named Ken. Hope it works out for you. Dennis D
Archway Int. motorcycle salvage
314-385-3334
314-385-3670 (fax)
1-800-733-2467

t20sl

Dennis:  Thanks, I will give him a call this Friday.  Ted

Dennis D

Ted, I saw your post earlier and hoped that someone would come to your rescue. I am going to give you the number to a cycle salvage place in St. Louis where I saw one of these tanks sitting. I imagine the reason it is still there is because no one has wanted to give up their first born for it, although I never inquired about it. The place is only open on Fridays now and the guy that was there is named Ken. Hope it works out for you. Dennis D
Archway Int. motorcycle salvage
314-385-3334
314-385-3670 (fax)
1-800-733-2467

t20sl

Dennis:  Thanks, I will give him a call this Friday.  Ted

cardojr

Ted-I've got a tank with lugs-needs a little brazing in the tunnel and some resto. I can send you a pic. Might as well keep this stuff in the family
e-mail me if you're interested
[email protected]
thanks-rob