VMX Magazine #25 Where art thou???

Started by cubfan1968, March 01, 2006, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubfan1968

Anybody out there got the new issue of VMX yet? You boys east of the Mississippi probably got the pages dog eared by now. This is probably Aussie bias against the mid west. They just want to keep us Nebraska brothers down.  :(

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

imported_n/a

I haven't received mine in CA yet.

Keithuu

No sign of it here in Michigan, either, tho' I e-mailed 'em 3 weeks ago and was assured that it would be in my hands a week ago:(

Keithuu
Keithuu

checkcrew

No sign of it here in NJ, i am 45 mins. from Atlantic City, can't get to much further East then that [8D]

Mike Gallagher -          73 Jackpiner, 74 Six Day
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

imported_n/a

Quotequote:Originally posted by cubfan1968

Anybody out there got the new issue of VMX yet?

Mine showed up today.

vmx1963

Got mine last week - Drakeford's 73 KTM 250 is veeery nice. Roger Harvey told me that Drakey may be selling it but looks like he came to his senses and has kept it.

By the way guys, I've updated the vmxktm website so take a peek and let me know what you reckon.

Cheers,

VMX1963
Western Australia
//www.vmxktm.net

imported_n/a

got mine 3 days ago. i'm in central florida. wow, as always, these things are like gold! i even save the orig. bubble pack envelope to keep 'em nice [8)]

heeterville

vmx1963

Got mine last week - Drakeford's 73 KTM 250 is veeery nice. Roger Harvey told me that Drakey may be selling it but looks like he came to his senses and has kept it.

By the way guys, I've updated the vmxktm website so take a peek and let me know what you reckon.

Cheers,

VMX1963
Western Australia
//www.vmxktm.net

imported_n/a

got mine 3 days ago. i'm in central florida. wow, as always, these things are like gold! i even save the orig. bubble pack envelope to keep 'em nice [8)]

heeterville

Big Mac

Not a lot of '73 Harescramblers in the Pac NW, so this VMX edition wht the Harescrambler cover sure helps to answer the oft-heard questions in the pits...whas-dat? Our famed PNW webmaster-racer-shirtmaker Siege bummed a two-moto ride on my 250 at our last local event, which helped earned a little Penton publicity... http://www.siegecraftnw.com/VDRNewspaper.htm

Check out Ed Chestnut, of Hodaka fame and Bad Rock notoriety (RV driver with the mutton chops), still racing his Hodie against Elsinores. And check out the soul-rider in the pic below the Penton on the blue tank Yamaha AT...forget the Decoster-replica gear, THAT's the real vintage look! Gotta love the Austin Powers helmet. Between the Pomeroys, Chestnut, Buck Murphy and the guys who never left the '70s, we get all the cool characters at our events.[8D]
Mac

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR