FS:1972 Six Days

Started by Frenfroe, February 27, 2006, 02:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frenfroe

Reluctantly I must put up for sale my project 1972 Six Days. We just moved into a new home I spent a year and a half building myself which has kept me from my projects. Too many projects and too little $ and time to go around. Plus I need to do a lot of yard work[xx(].

Pretty original bike. No lights. Clean, looks good. Alum. Fenders in fair to good shape. Seat needs recovering or regluing. Pipe is nice. Forks and steel rims are fine.Engine is a 6a, according to the cover. I have not been in it. It was sold to me as needing a piston/rings only. It is apart now. The shifter and kicker are lost. I can send pics out tonight.

Buy this before I eBay it, or worse, make a Penda out of it.

$650, no shipping. Anyone headed to Bike Week in Daytona could easily take a 30 min. detour and pick it up. Located an hour south of Atlanta. Email me at frenfroe (at) charter (dot) net

Thanks,
Frank

VICTOR MONZ

Please forward pictures to me at [email protected], as I am seriously looking form a solid bike to restore.

Thank,

Victor Monz

azjay

i'm interested in the 6a, i sent an email. does it turn over?

Frenfroe

My Bad, went over it pretty good taking some photos. A rear spoke is missing and the rear fender is a junk Petty. Remembered it being a decent alum like the front, old-timers kicking in. Cracked but very repairable front fork brace is on it.
Frank

Frenfroe