wanted 72 jackpiner enduro kit

Started by dovesprings250r, April 05, 2006, 12:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dovesprings250r

Does anyone know whre I can get one of these? It is listed in my manual as an option. I just got my dad's 72 jackpiner and am in the process of restoring it. It's really in decent shape. Also any leads on a decent parts supplier for this bike in the so cal area.Any help is appreciated.Thanks.....Dove

own..1972 jackpiner (project)
own..1972 jackpiner (project)

firstturn

Dove,
  I don't know of any supplier that has a Enduro Kit.  For any parts you need I would suggest calling Al Buehner listed on the home page under Suppliers.  If you need a copy of what a stock 1972 Jackpiner looked like new email me and I will see if I can scan a orignal brochre and email it to you.  I have bought parts of the Enduro kits off ebay if that helps.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Dove,
  Here is a picture of how a Jackpiner with the correct headlight should look.  I hope this helps.

http://www.pentonusa.org/photos/2003/ISDT/pentons/regviews/dsc04839.jpg

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

I believe that-there Sixday was also a 48th ISDT Gold Medal winner.

BW

firstturn

Rob W caught me again.  Wrong picture(one of a 125 Six Day), but it has the correct light set up for a 1972 Jackpiner....[B)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

3putt

Dove,  Send me an E-Mail to [email protected], and I will reply with a quality attached Brochure photo of a 72 Jackpiner with light kit installed.    Good Luck with your project.  Nelson

Kip Kern

Check out the applicable shop manual/parts manual.  It will display the proper components to the kit and installation photo.;)

Dwight Rudder

Yes, that was Tom Penton's bike now owned by Doug Wilford.  Someone else owns Doug's ISDT bike.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.