Pentons For Sale

Started by tofriedel, May 25, 2006, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofriedel

The following was just posted on the Potomac Vintage Riders site this AM. I do not know the individual or the bikes, but wanted to give everyone a "heads-up" on this bike.

You can find the ad at this address http://www.potomacvintageriders.com/

Tony

For Sale: 1975 Penton 250 Harescrambler, complete bike $1500. 1973 Penton Wassell Trials bike $4750, super nice bike, Email for pics and details.

Rick Kanick  
[email protected]
Tony

flyinhighktm

Hey I want to put my two bikes up for sale.. I will entertain offers on either or both. The first is a 1974 Penton KTM 250  I beleive this bike is a hare scrambler complete and lots of extra parts including a extra motor... 2nd I have a Penton 10th anniversary edition 1976-77 KTM MC5 125 This bike has The stickers That have The following on them .. Penton 10th anniversary edition , 51st ISDT U.S. silver vase team , Carl Cranke .. Dane Leimbach ... Jack Penton ... Tom Penton...  complete bike with some extra parts including a 450.00 pvi performance ignition and stock ig two.. Please post offers and I will get back to all!!!! I am going on vacation for 2 weeks  so when I get home hopefully I can find a place for these two awsome bikes !!!!!  Thanks all.. These bikes are in NW arkansas