Check this baby out on E-bay #4643862567

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

! NOTE: Proceeding material is "Off Topic".

Hi Thomas,
Sorry I could'nt make the time to see you this trip, and I even crossed the out-skirts of Greenville. :(

Good ol' Swamp Fox and I did manage to form a two-man mini POG meeting and shrimp dinner, one evening in Mt. Pleasant.
Bobby's always great fun to hang with, and that was one of the pleasure's of my vacation.
That, and jamm'n up and down the beach with my son on fat tire bikes at low tide, on Isle of Palms.
Everytime I stared across the beaches there, all I could think about was how cool it would be, to be out there getting sideways on a motorcycle, I imagined a hundred different tracks in the prefectly hard sand.

Take away the heat at times, and there's alot to like about South Carolina.

How about this ? - You, Manucy, and I - for a three man team this year at the ISDTRR. ? We each have difference displacement machines, and ride different classes.

Yaa'aal'l have the time off......eh? (that's my southern talk with a bit of northern mixed in)

[8D]

Bob W

tmc3c

Rob,I am there !!! And I have been trying to motivate Bobby into coming also.I don't know if you will want somebody as slow as I on your team but I am game if ya'll are.I am more about the people and coming home like I arrived.I had some close calls in Ark.Stay in touch and I will do the same.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler