Shrimp Dinner & POG a la SC

Started by swamp fox, June 02, 2006, 05:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp fox

Hello Rob

I would like to thank you for allowing me to host our impromptu POG meeting here in the Lowcountry. I hope that you enjoyed the fried shrimp and the company. I also hope Kerri (sp?)is doing better, and your son enjoyed the beaches. It was a treat for me to hear from you, even if I didn't have a lot of time to show ya'll around.

I spoke with Thomas when I first got your message, and he started on me about getting ready for the RR in October. It would be an honor to be able to go, and to ride with everyone. If I can just make the time.

Thomas, sorry you were working when I rolled through the upstate on my way to Deals Gap. Man, the Dragon's Tail is one cool ride, even if it is on asphalt. Ya'll should have seen the KTM super motards ripping up the corners. They are some of the fastest bikes up there.  My K12Gt was a blast in the mountains. As Arnold says: I'LL BE BACK!! [:p] There was even someone at the Dragon's Tail with a Penton t-shirt.[8D]

Anyway, got the little trip out of the way and I hope to be able to get a rider together, now that I got my shed/workshop set up.(sortof);) We'll keep in touch.

Just got my POG newsletter(Sat 6/3). Nice write-up Bob. I also stand corrected on spelling Carrie's name.;)

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
04 BMW K12GT
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

tmc3c

Bobby,As the man himself says "GIT R DONE" and lets ride the reunion.[:p]

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

rob w

Bobby,
Yep, that was fun, thanks for your hospitality. On our last night, we went to Shems Creek Inn for sea food. Be careful there, the jumbolia is pretty spicy.

I brought up the Reunion Ride cause I know you need some time to prepare. Well, this should be enough of a advanced reminder. Great! , can't wait to see you, and ride with ya'all later in the year.  

Thanks for the newsletter story compliment, I really liked the whole issue, thanks to everyone (Alan, Al, Ted, and Paul) that makes S.K.T. happen.

BobW