For Sale 1975 250 Penton

Started by firstturn, April 17, 2006, 10:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

FOR SALE

1975 250 Penton.  It is trimed out in white and is on standard bore.  It is basically original and is a easy starting bike and is actually a great woods bike.  It is set up for MX and the only real problem is it has some dings in the pipe, but there is no performance problem with this bike.  $2000.00 OBO.  If interested email me or ask questions on this site.  If it doesn't sell it too goes into the black hole.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

BR,
Your Black Hole must be getting kinda Full! LOL

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Donny,
  You are right, but this bike is white so it is easy to spot.  Have you guys had enough rain out on the West Coast yet?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

No we have not and I am loving it. The more rain the better.... Have more coming the weekend so I hope it doesn't rain out the race in Anza, but you know it's not like in the old days when you raced no matter what the weather. Here they even cancel Football because of rain??????!!!!!?????

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Lew Mayer

Where's that Black Hole located and when do you go to sleep?[}:)]:D

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Right next to the University of Texas Football practice field[:p].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

I still have this bike so if anyone is interested let me know.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Thanks to everyone that contacted me on the 250.  It is sold.  Next I will have a Mudlark, 125 Steel Tanker and a 1972 Penton for sale.  Making room for the next project.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

cubfan1968

OK Ron, lets cut to the chase, an autographed picture of Ernie Banks for "Louk". Can't beat an offer like that. Thats better than getting money.

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

firstturn

Big Rod,
  When are you going to come down and see "Louk"?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

VICTOR MONZ

Ron:

Which 1972 Model are you intending to offer...I may be interested.

Please e-mail [email protected], any pictures avaiable?

Thanks.

Victor Monz

firstturn

Victor,
  You have email.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Looks like the Steel tanker and Mudlark are gone so all I left for sale next week is the 1972 and 73 Six Day 125s.  Thnaks for all the emails.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh