Vintage Days 2006 Photos

Started by socalmx, August 15, 2006, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalmx

The biggest regret that I have about attending my first Vintage Days was being stranded in the pits and not being able to spend any time at Pentonville. Not because I wanted to however due to relying on a  friend to advise me on what to expect at Mid Ohio. His focus was on racing only and did not care about everything else going on. Lesson learned for next year is to either bring a street legal bike or rent a golf cart! Regardless of that, I would like to say how pleased I am to see photos of me and my '72 Six Day (57 Y) along with the other Pentons in my race. I do have one request for future events, could whoever took the photos use a special lense that make my gut appear smaller! Thanks and looking forward to seeing all in person next year.

Gary Roach

socalmx,

I've got a few pictures of you at Mid-Ohio. One is a cool shot of you getting a hugh jump off the line against 250's and open class bikes. I had one of those specials lenses that you requested, but it broke. Send me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Gary
[email protected]