Frame to powdercoating

Started by pdserra56, July 02, 2006, 05:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdserra56

Hi POGGGERs,
two questions:
first:any suggestions on where can I have my 250 frame powdercoated? Area around DC, Nother Virginia, South Maryland.
second: any suggestions on where is possible to buy old black leather with lateral stripes (36)
Thanks for the support.
Paolo

Bob Gilman

PaoLo, I live in
waldorf,Maryland below DC and I get my frames powercoated at a place in St.Mary's County called
     SHIP POINT MACHINE CO., INC.
     44010 Commerce AVE.
     Hollywood, MD. Ph.# 301-373-3121

Ask for Fran

Hope this helps you.  Good Luck.
                        Bob

Mick Milakovic

I've never done this and was wondering what is an average cost, including hubs which would be a different color?

Mick

pdserra56

Hi Guys, Italy just won the World Soccer Championship, so let me be happy for that.
Bob, thanks for your suggestion, I will try next week to contact Fran at the Ship Point.
Any suggestion on here is possible to find a track nearby? Just to practise few laps on Saturday afternoon?
Thanks again
Paolo

pdserra56

Hi Bob, I checked your location on Mapquest. we are very closed. I am living in McLEAN VA. Are you going to Mid Ohaio too?
P

Kip Kern

Paolo, Bob will be set up with me at the Penton Owners Group, I have three spaces. Come look us up. Congrats to Italy on the World Cup, penalty kicks, wow, what a decider and pressure on some players! CIAO

Bob Gilman

Paolo,  Yes,I'm going to Mid-Ohio  - Hope to see you there.  I'll be with the Penton expert Kip Kerns.
Would you give me a call - I'd like to talk with you about the riding areas. 301-843-5695.
Hope to hear from you soon.   Bob.