Anyone have a little Mid-OH swapmeet space avail?

Started by sachsmx, July 02, 2006, 01:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

Hi all,
Does anyone have room at their swapmeet space for up to 3 bikes that I would like to sell (one is disassembled)? I would be more than happy to pay a fair fee for your space and/or a commission of sorts on the sale of any and all bikes. I am trying to make the deal before Mid-OH and just deliver the bikes to the new owner(s), but in the event that all do not sell beforehand it seems a waste to make a 600 mile trip w/o bringing the unsold bikes. I do have some interest in 2 of the 3 bikes, so with any luck they will be sold.
The bikes I have are 2002 KTM 300 MXC (new in '05), 1986 KTM 500 MXC (in storage since '94 - hope to get running today), and 1979 KTM 420 MC80 project bike (have tons of expensive NOS and new parts). All good stuff - no junk (threw all that away when I moved to SC last summer).
I plan on being at the track on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday AM (have family reunion that afternoon). I would pick up anything unsold by Sunday @10 am.
Please let me know asap if you would like to share some space. I can be reached at 864-561-9958. Thanks, Mark

sachsmx

Thanks to a couple of friendly POG members I have arrangements at this time. Thanks guys! :D