Happy Fourth of July

Started by tlanders, July 04, 2006, 11:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

We have a lot to celebrate. We live in a country that was created by God fearing visionaries. It has been the most successful experiment in political organization in human history. I probably shouldn't make that claim since I am not a historian, but I have heard that claim made and from observing the nations of the world today, I believe it is true.

In any case, we have been a blessed nation and we have been a blessing to many nations all over the world. This is a day to celebrate that blessing and to thank our creator for all He has done for us.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,..." Psalm 33:12

Teddy and Rosemary

PS If you guys don't want me putting scripture on this website, please email me separately and I won't do it again. In 6 years, this is the first time. This is just such a special day and there is a reason our nation is so great. TL

Lew Mayer

Have a Happy 4th, Teddy and Rosemary and to all you Poggers.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Teddy,
  I enjoy it.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dave Withrow

God has truely blessed this nation, and will continue to as long as we continue to look to HIM for guidance.  Happy Independence Day from a proud and loyal veteran.

GO PENTON!
Dave Withrow

DKWRACER

Teddy, mention "scriptures" as an offense? No Way Jose....The POG has members that might "pray" to a different GOD, mine happens to be the "Great GOD" of Golf, What difference would it make?.....some do so, in their own special way. America is a land of opportunity...I hit two shots today, out of nine...this will bring me back! [}:)]
Tom...
Thomas Brosius

tomale

I spent the day with family, that is rare theses days since my kids are now grown. Still I am thankful when I get to see them and I am reminded of the great sacrific that has been made for the freedom we enjoy each time I hear and see the fireworks.Our forefathers were indeed visionaries and we have enjoyed the benifits of principles they layed down, princeples established in the Scriptures. A document that has stand the test of time. Though some have mocked it, and some can not stand it, it is none the less a document of unmitgated integraty. It has brought and continues to bring freedom to all who will imbrace it. That is what makes this country great, thought we do not all think alike we all enjoy the freedom to do so because of what our forefathers established so many years ago! Happy fourth may it live on in our hearts each day!;)

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W