E-bay, B careful

Started by Rocket, September 18, 2001, 09:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

I just wanted to warn fellow POG members that I was ripped off on Ebay awhile back and this guy has a rear wheel assembly for sale now.  I had bought one item from him and everything was okay.  The second item I bid on was a pair of shocks that came off of a 77 250 that he described as nothing wrong, no leaks and good condition.  When I got them, there was no oil in them, non-rebuilable Bilsteins, all the oil had leaked out.  I sent e-mails back and got no reply and finally called the guy, he said no problem, send them back and he would refund my money.  When they got to him, he refused to accept them and they came back to me with more postage due.  I called him several times before I finally got to talk to him and he said that I took them apart and he would not accept them for that reason, he knew that before I ever sent them to him.  Be care if you buy from him. This is his seller ID and address and phone.
A1NERD
      CHARLES M SNATCHKO
      PO BOX 173
      HICKORY PA 15340
thanks for listening,
Rocket
      724-356-4401

auggie

Thanks for the warning.  It is always hard to make a deal without the tangable item in person to inspect.  However I have found buying from fellow pog members is a much more confident experience. The folks I have met aren't just out to make a quick buck.