Penton Six Days for sale on Ebay

Started by motoxrcr, July 17, 2006, 12:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoxrcr

Regretfully, I am putting my 1971 Penton Six Days on Ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Penton-Six-Days-125-Penton-Six-Days-125-enduro-KTM-Maico-Bultaco-Ossa-Guzzi_W0QQitemZ200008246438QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Had I thought of it sooner, I would have listed here first- dumb, dumb, dumb! Too many things going at the moment. If you copy and paste the link above she should come up or, search by seller: motoxrcr
Of all bikes, I wanted to restore this one but just can't at the moment. Instead of looking at it over and over I'm going to sell it. As mentioned in the ad, I could deliver it to Mid-Ohio at the end of the month if the trailer is not full. First come ,first served with room for three bikes. One is already in the load and I have the two Harley Rapidos for sale on Ebay too. E-mail me at: [email protected] or call me on my cell at (616)745-4502. I believe the price is fair since two restored Penton Six days went for $4200 and $4500 respectively. Cash talks!

All Golf courses should be motocross tracks!

motoxrcr

Hello all,
The Penton went to one of your members as I had hoped it would. He snaked you while most were still asleep. We have spoken and I just want to say a few things quickly.
It's not all about the dollars for some people. I encourage us all to be that way for the sake of the sport.
Second, treat people as you would want to be treated yourself. You can't go wrong with this philosophy. Live it, practice it and see where it gets you. I am regularly rewarded with bikes and parts.
Why the diatribe? Yes, I could have potentially sold the bike for more money. No, I shouldn't have listed it on E-bay first. It was a late night mistake to do so on my part. Had I thought about it further, it would have been listed here first. Once the Ebutton is pushed to start the listing, you've paid the money.
You all are great people to know and I consider this the primo website for Pentons. Keep the wheel turning!
Chris

tmc3c

Motoxrcr, Your bike has gone to a good home and it will be well cared for without a doubt.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler