Wanted 250 Penton rear hub

Started by Randy Lamp, August 10, 2006, 09:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Lamp

I am looking for a rear hub that will fit a 1975 250 Penton. I will purchase it outright, or if you have a Jackpiner project , I might have something you need and we can work out a trade of some sort.

This is my first experiance with the 250 Penton ,so I don't know if all the conical hubs from different years and models are the same or not. Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Randy Lamp
Massillon, Ohio

firstturn

Randy,
  I think I sold all the conical hubs I had, but if I find one today I will email you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

woodchuck

I know I have a pretty nice one, but will have to look to see what's there. Do you need the Brake back-plate, etc. as well?

Chuck Purinton
Orange Park, FL
[email protected]

idiotboy

I think I've got one in the shed ,I'll have to see what condition it's in.

firstturn

Randy,
  I have already sold all of my KTM wheel assemblies.  If we can help you with anything else please put a post up.  These are the greatest people in Motorcycling.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sixdazed

Randy, if the others can't help let me know-i think i have one.
                                                                Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

G Ellis

Randy.. Do you just need the hub or do you need a complete wheel? I have a hub, and some good backing plates.I also have some complete wheels. Ric needs some jackpiner parts, if you have some that he can use I will trade you for some. Let me know, email me at [email protected].  Hope this will help Gary

Randy Lamp

Wow! Ron Carbaugh is right. The folks on the Penton Owners Group site are a great bunch. I have had several responses for my part request and will try and get back to everyone that responded. Thanks to all.

Randy Lamp

firstturn

Randy,
  Only thing you have to be sure of is that you have thanked the people that offer their help.  I think the questions and answers that are posted here are priceless.  Randy, keep us up to date on your project.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh