'77 Husky 250cc with enduro kit

Started by lksseven, October 16, 2006, 11:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lksseven

I also have a '77 Husky 250cc with enduro kit for sale.  It is a racer.  Someone before me made lots of little mods to this bike.  It looks like something out of a Mad Max movie - black, dirty, rangy, emits some smoke from leaky cylinder head gasket.  But it runs, and is a big, tall, fast bike (scares me a little bit, but don't tell my daughter I said that).  I have ridden this bike about 5 times, and my stepson has ridden it with me a couple of times.  It was supposed to be a backup rider, but my main riding buddy here bought a Honda 250x last year, and my very intelligent stepson who lives in Durango Colorado can't often be persuaded to come back to Oklahoma, so it hasn't been needed enough to warrant keeping it.

Just putting the word out, in case there are some closet Husky fans in here.

It has a title.  

I don't have any pics, but can easily take some and post them if there is interest.

I'm in Tulsa, OK.

Any offers around the 'not too far south of $1,000 range' would get my attention ($1,500 would be my immediate attention :D)

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

firstturn

I used to own this bike and it is a fun fast bike and really handles.  It has a title so it can be licensed.  I hope it goes to a good home.  BTW it was bought from a guy who had it in storage for 20 years to the best of my memory.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

Dwight Rudder

I would love to see pics.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

lksseven

Hi Dwight,

I'll take pics today and try to get them posted this evening