Wanted 1970/1971 Front fender Bracket

Started by firstturn, November 02, 2006, 08:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I need a front frender bracket for a 1970 or 71 Penton.  It is the wide steel hoop.  Buy or trade.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

t20sl

Kip had some made, maybe he can help. Ted

firstturn

Ted,
  Thanks, I will check with Kip.  I had one but gave it to a Friend to finish his bike.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

Ron
I called the salvage yard up north and asked to buy the 69 and 71 steel tankers.  He's going to get back to me the first of next week.  I also asked about the pipe for Larry and the fender bracket for you if he doesn't want to sell the two bikes.  I'll keep in touch and let you know what I find out next week.

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

firstturn

Skip,
  I think I am going to be in Tucson Monday ot Tuesday.  Let me know if that is OK.  I will have a trailer with me if we need to go up and get your new bike[:p].

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

We should head up to see this guys place either way.  You'd like to see all the motorcycles and I'm sure we can get a few parts that we need.  Tony's got a list of items he wants me to keep an eye out for too.

The maid is coming Monday AM, so your room should be ready.  See you when you get here.

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

firstturn

Skip,
  I will call you today.  Since I have a trailer it is probably a good time to make trip.  Thanks again.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Just a follow up and thank Nelson and Dave McCullough (Father and Son Team) for getting me the fender bracket.  Funny thing is Dave needed a '68 bracket to help complete his low number Penton.  Nelson, his Father, found out I had a fender bracket and bought it for Dave for his Birthday.  I now end up with the bracket that Dave was going to modify to fit his '68.  Thanks for the bracket and the Friendship.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

454MRW

Ron,
You know I have always believed in the old saying, "What comes around goes around". and of course, "One good turn deserves another". Good friends and Pentons make for the best company that we can truly appreciate!
P.S. I'm still looking for that 29 tooth crank gear. I haven't had any luck so far, but Gary said tonight that he can come up with one for you if the need arises before I find it.

I would like to wish everyone early a fantastic Thanksgiving! Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 250'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R