Interesting Stats

Started by Dennis Jones, November 02, 2006, 12:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Jones

I may have missed a few but in looking at the RR results 90 riders were scored and there were 64 DNF's. Some of the 90 scored did not ride all the course.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

pakala

WOW!! Makes me feel good about finishing.
 Now if the big red maico 400 could have passed that chrome tank Penton 400 in the grass/sand MX final my weekend would have been perfect!!
                       Paul(socal)

Larry Perkins

Sorry about that Paul.  The MX/Grass track was my only highlight of the weekend.

Larry P

Rain Man

Sounds like the course was not that Vintage friendly.  
 Where's it gonna be next year ??

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

wfopete

Does anyone know where can I see the ISDTRR results online?

Pete Petrick

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Tony Price

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

Sounds like the course was not that Vintage friendly.  
 Where's it gonna be next year ??

Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Raymond,

Next year is in New Blaine, Arkansas.  It should be a blast.

Tony
Tony

Dennis Jones

What about that Hodaka Road Toad that was haul'n in that moto?

Pete, go to //www.momudders.com

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

DKWRACER

Dennis, did you look @ the DNF's, warriors on motorcycles! Tom
Thomas Brosius

Dennis Jones

Tom, A good thing about my DNF is that I was in good company. Hey, we're riding  + or - 30 year old bikes, with most riders being older than their bikes, throw in 3" of rain and we really did pretty good. I do feel bad for those that the first few miles were their first exposure to the ISDTRR, as it was not the norm.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Mick Milakovic

Sounds like everyone had an awesome time, but I was wondering:  how were the team points calculated?  I can't figure it out.:(

Mick

tlanders

Team points are calculated by adding the seconds each member is behind the leaders in their class. My team, the Soggy Bottom Boys, finally won a podium position because both Stan and I won our classes contributing 0 points to the team total and phil was 248 (?) points behind the leader in his class giving our team a total of 248 points. This earned us a third place out of the 8 teams that finished out of the 28 teams that entered!!!!

Teddy

DKWRACER

Dennis, please bear with me for a "moment"

Being in good company, is a treasure!

I feel, that it would have been far greater, if there were no DNF's...

Good Company, is something that I do enjoy. It does get better @ trails end, when All are there to enjoy.

As a racer, I feel for the DNF's

Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius