Reunion Ride blurb on Racer X dot com

Started by Jeff D, November 03, 2006, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

I sent some stuff to Davey Coombs at Racer X and he promises to put a little Reunion Ride stuff on line this afternoon.  Go to //www.racerxill.com and click on the Racerhead  link to the left.  I just got an email and I think it's on line now as I write this!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Dwight Rudder

Rik Smits is 7'4" not 6'11".
Also there is NO overall winner so Jim Stanfield is not the Overall winner. He is the winner of the MODERN ISDT / ISDE Vet class.  Not exactly fair to compare a 1965 BSA B40 to a 2006 KTM is it ?  Each time period would have to have it's own champion.
Helmut was riding a SACHS MC250 and Burchard was riding a Hercules GS350.
Had my photo on the Hodaka Wombat in there but no name credit.  Wait a few seconds and Paul Danik will be coming around the corner.  Paul smoked me on the first special test.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dwight Rudder

Rik Smits is 7'4" not 6'11".
Also there is NO overall winner so Jim Stanfield is not the Overall winner. He is the winner of the MODERN ISDT / ISDE Vet class.  Not exactly fair to compare a 1965 BSA B40 to a 2006 KTM is it ?  Each time period would have to have it's own champion.
Helmut was riding a SACHS MC250 and Burchard was riding a Hercules GS350.
Had my photo on the Hodaka Wombat in there but no name credit.  Wait a few seconds and Paul Danik will be coming around the corner.  Paul smoked me on the first special test.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Oh,..Dwighty,..is that you on the last picture???
You look lonely,..;)[}:)]:D

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs MC-GS 250-7A reeds
Hercules 350-7A 77
Hercules 250-7A 76
Hercules 250 GS 7A 77
Zuendapp 125 GS
KTM 200 EXC 2003
KTM DUKE 96 Spec.

Big Mac

Appropriate to the RR blurb, check out the darn fine '77 MC5 400 featured in this week's Racer X "Your Collection"...

http://www.racerxill.com/articles/detail/1238/your-collection.aspx

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR