Mint 400 White Airbox

Started by woodchuck, November 15, 2006, 08:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodchuck

I need only a white airbox to finish my 75 Mint 400.

If anyone has a nice one that they might part with I'd sure appreciare the help, it's really the last missing piece to complete the bike.

I do have a mint(No pun intended) red one I would trade, or I'd be happy to pay any reasonable price.
Thanks,

Chuck Purinton

firstturn

Chuck,
  I have several.  Just have to be sure they fit....that is why I have extras.  Not all fit all the frames.  I am sending you and email.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

woodchuck

Thanks Ron, I could really use your help.

I have every other correct part needed, including the forks I bought from you at Mid-Ohio the year before last.

It's an original Mint 400 frame from 74.5/75 with the multiple rear shock positions.

Al always email:

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck Purinton

Kip Kern

Just missed one on Ebay for $155!  Nice one too

454MRW

Kip,
That one looked to be yellow that had been painted white. I wish I could sell my yellow one for that! Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 250'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

woodchuck

I was the losing bidder for that white one on ebay.
Couldn't believe that I didn't get it for $152.50 which is what I bid..........!
That is why I put out the call for help.
I think Ron has one, I'm calling him tonight.

If not, I may paint this red one I have. I hate to do that because it's really mint.

Thanks,

Chuck Purinton

firstturn

Chuck,
  Thanks for the call and I was happy I had what you needed.  You, having been a  Penton dealer at one time, have some great stories.  It is always great to look back on the stories and how they are funny now, but at the time they were not so funny.  Thanks for the great visit.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh