Keeping track #32

Started by Gavin Housh, December 21, 2006, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin Housh

I seem to have been left out of the loop some how. Just got my issue #33 and was wondering what happened to the previous issue. I never got one. Did the rest of you guys get that one, and if so who would I contact to see if there are any left? Thanks, Gavin.

Doug Wilford

Gavin;
You haven't been left out of the loop.    But, some times things get lost in the mail.    I checked back on the mailing list for issue #32 and you should have been sent one.    I will send you issue #32.
Merry Christmas to all and have a "FUN" New Year!

sixdazed

Doug!  Skip Page just brought me a christmas present.It's a framed picture of Puch rider #164 being gasssed up at a check by world champ Joel Robert....49th? isdt.Any idea who the rider is????Must have connections having world champ mx'er pitting him.Hint,Hint..he looks like He's Having Fun!!I'll cherish the picture always!Really neat.Take Care and Merry Christmas to you and yours,Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Doug Wilford

Ha! HA!  Yep! Joel and I became freinds during the Trans-Am and Inter-Am series way back when.  I was taking care of the Husky riders, chauffer, mechanic, etc. etc.   Sundays after the races he would invite me to the CZ camp for a few cool "Pils Erqueles".