Dale &DKW shirts

Started by tomale, December 28, 2006, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomale

several months ago I offered to have DKW shirts made up, I had a jpeg file of the logo and figured that would be all I needed to get them done, I was wrong, or rather the women who was going to be doing the work could not use what I had, I had hoped to find someone new but life went side ways and it got left on the sidelines, I am sorry if I got your hopes up it was not my intention to screw anyone up, but just so everyone knows, I never did ask for any money from any one so no one is out anything with the execption of maybe a bit of trust in me, to thatI say, my profoundest apology
By the way, I spoke with Dale this morning, he is recovering, they have him in leg braces and he uses a walker from time to time. In order to walk he must have some kind of support, either parallel bars or a walker. He is still doing therapy, I think he is back at work, but he must be using a wheel chair to get around. He is in good spirits and was glad to hear from me... thanks to all that have been there for him.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

thrownchain

I forgot all about the shirts, too bad, they would have made a nice addition to the wardrobe. Tell  Dale the chain says HI!!