York PA Swapmeet

Started by Paul Danik, December 11, 2006, 09:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

I have had several folks email asking about the York, PA swapmeet which tends to be a winter gathering place for us like minded folks.  It will be on Sunday Jan. 21, 2007 with the hours being 8am - 3 pm. More information is available at //www.potomacvintageriders.com   just click on swapmeet at the top of the page.  

See ya there.
Paul

Bob Gilman

Thanks Paul, I guess I'm letting down on my job notifying everyone. Time just flies by (must be suffering from "old age") I completely forgot about it.  Will see you there.

Bob

Glenn Berry

Just a reminder that P.V.R. vintage swapmeet is this sunday,1/21/07,8an-3pm.Weather does not look to be too bad. It has been a excellent show in the past so try to make it out and support them.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

chicagojerry

i'll be there! hope to see any and all poggers there. look for me. i'll have on a grey ahrma polo shirt. hopefully by that time i'll know the results of the election.  chi jer

Paul Danik

I talked to Alan Buehner today and he was getting loaded up for the trip to York.  He had watched the weather forcast and figured it looked OK for he and Rosemary to make trip over the mountains.

Paul