75 400 Skidplate :: Wanted

Started by kevin k, January 23, 2007, 07:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin k

Greetings,  I just purchased a 75 400 Penton from that TALL Motocrosser from Zionsville IN  and its missing the skidplate and it,s gonna make me nervous racing without one.  Anybody got a spare laying around they would part with?    Frame  # 54  411 79318  Also could use a Compression release unit.  Thanks     Bye the way  Waterman IL Midwest  Indoor race was great fun.

slvrbrdfxr

Kevin,
I'm pretty sure Al B sells repops of the skid plate. Check out the link to his website on the suppliers page.
Dave McCullough

kevin k

Dave,  I did,nt see any skidplates listed on AL,s website but I,ll give him a call.  Thanks

Joe Murphy

Rob W. sent me a skidplate a while ago (I owe him a cross country ride in Iowa) and I am having copies made. they should be costing about $40.00.  They are not the stock Plates.
They are aluminum with a side case protector and include the mud stopper plate below the exaust pipe.  I will post a picture when the first run of six is completed.  

Joe Murphy
75 250
76  piner
rokons and maicos rickmans and wombats.. the other bikes will scare you.

kevin k

Joe,  I would be interested.  Shoot me a picture when you get them together.  Kevin          knk2000&earthlink.net