You're doing good Lew...just fill in the blank:D

_____ Giddings
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

Young Ted

I know that answer because I made out his membership renewal, but I'm not telling and also staying away from any prizes.

Young Ted

Gary Roach

He really has a first name? We just know him as Adam's Dad. And years ago when they had the dealership, Harold's Cycle Shop in Little Hocking, OH, he was known back then as Harold's son.

I have a great story about Adam's Dad. My Dad and I went to pick up a new '78 KTM 125 MC5 from their dealership, and Harold's son wanted to take the bike for a test ride on the trails by the shop before I took it home (actually, I think he just wanted to ride it first before I did). A few minutes later, we could here the bike reving up and down, but it sounded like it wasn't going anywhere. His Dad told me to jump on a Hercules that was out front of the shop and go look for him. I found his tire tracks, and they led me down a hill to a swamp. There he was, grinning ear to ear, standing next to my brand new KTM, which was so buried in black swampy mud that you couldn't even see the back wheel. We got it pulled out, and when got back to shop, I think that if my Dad and I weren't standing there, his Dad would have killed him! My Dad just laughed and said, "Well, I guess it's broke in now". I think after that day, his dad disowned him, and we weren't allowed to call him Harold's son anymore.        

Gary

OhioTed

Reb and I laughed our heads off while reading your entries.  You all are such fine, fun folks, but we "sink" Speedy's post was the best.

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Lew Mayer

OK, here goes. Left to right is Dave Sanders, Bruce Herbison, Doug Wilford, Richard Sanders, Jack Penton, Tommy Garrett, John Penton, Dane Leimbach, Matt Weisman, Carl Cranke, Adam Gittings' dad (Toni Roach said that's his real name),Toni Roach and finally Dave Duarte. If that's right I have to share credit and the prize with Gary Ellis. :D

Lew Mayers

I could have WON,..but I did not want to spoil you guys fun and excitement,..[}:)]:D[}:)]

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
2 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 77
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 77
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73

Paul Danik

After considering Gary's information, the POG judges have determined that Lew Meyer is the winner.

Congratulations Lew, in considering the fact that you have to share the prize with Gary, the POG judges felt that the Cycleliner was not the best prize to award because of insurance and registration issues, I am sure that you understand. We know you prefer Jackpiners so we may as well keep the 250 MX for another time. So Lew, we do need to know your shirt size :)

Paul

G Ellis

Paul and The POG Judges: I think the 250 MX and gas card is a better option. With the 250 MX I could work on the bike and bring it to the races. Lew could be the factory rider.[:p]  OH Wait:  you do know that Lew is the (PENTON POSTER BOY) Front cover of the Vintage Views, on the shirt of the RR ride, I think I need Lew to autograph my RR shirt from this year. You never know he might just park that blue JackPiner. I have to say though the Cycleliner would of been nice.  Way to go Lew!!     Later Gary Ellis