Petcock supplier?

Started by Steve Minor, February 21, 2007, 10:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

Anybody have a lead on a petcock supplier that has the "push in" type petcocks? These are the sometimes used on the Windsor tanks. They seal with sort of a black rubber stopper. I have two but need atleast two more...

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

jay cohen

//www.cosmotor.com has lots of weird stuff. It is Cosmopolitan Motors in Hatboro,PA.  Another source might be //www.domiracer in Cincy,Ohio.
Good Luck, Jay

DKWRACER

Steve, I have the rubber stoppers if you need two...Tom...
Thomas Brosius

BrianTaylor

I have a problem with a Can AM tank and this rubber stopper type might be a solution ... can anyone post a picture or a link to where these can be found .... checked Domi and Cosomo..... but no luck .. thks BT

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Steve Minor

Tom....Thanks, but I need the entire petcocks. I recently picked up a couple of Windsor type tanks and there are just 2 holes for petcocks...no mounting inserts or plates...just two holes drilled in the plastic. I have two "push in" type petcocks, but would like to find a supplier and buy a few spare pairs....

Or to put it another way....what type petcocks were used with these Windsor Tanks with just 2 holes drilled into the bottom of the tank?....I'm open to suggestions.

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

sachsmx

I got petcocks and grommets from a supplier of ultralight aircraft parts. They fit my tank (Sachs 250 MC) perfectly. I don't recall the name of the company, however. Dwight Rudder might be able to shed some light there.