AMA Vintage Day Vendors!!!!

Started by johnnycrash, March 22, 2007, 10:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycrash

The AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days will be held July 27-29, 2007 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.

Just a reminder, if you want the same vendor spot as you had last year make sure to get your application and money in by the end of the month to the AMA. If you haven't received any information your probably not the only one, I didn't receive mine either. Just go to the AMA web site and download the form and send or fax it in.

Just wanted to make sure nobody was left out in the cold.

later

Kip Kern

Johnny, Paid for my 3 spots during the POG museum meeting in Feb, already have notification of spaces rented and getting ready to go!! This is the best vintage event of the year, the Harley community should have some really nice Sporty displays, hope the swap is as good or better than last year!  Getting excited just thinking about it!:D Thanks for the reminder!

Rain Man

Kip, The best looking Sporty displays I've ever seen were back in NY in 1980 when this fella had a trellaborg mounted on the back and a huge Golf course to play on !!!  100ft rooster tails !  Unbelievable
 It was called the "Harley Rendevous".

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

slvrbrdfxr

Hi,
Has anyone downloaded and saved the application form for 2007 VMD vendors ?? If so, can you please email it to me ?? I found the form online a few days ago and was out of town and didn't have a printer. Was going to print it tonight but for some reason I haven't been able to get to the AMA website. I need to get my application mailed ASAP so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough