Big Thank You To POG'r Dan

Started by Dennis Jones, July 30, 2007, 02:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Jones

For the second year in a row Daniel ( THROWN CHAIN ) has went out of his way to pick up, store, and deliver to Mid-Ohio bikes that I would never have been able to get without his help. I know he has also helped others get bikes from his part of the country.
This is part of what makes the POG great, people helping people.
Hopefully I can repay the favor some day or help someone else out.
If anyone needs help with something in my area just ask.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

thrownchain

You're more than welcome. Between Broome/Tioga and Mid Ohio, I helped with partial transport or delivery of one Ossa, one Rupp chassis, two KTMs, one frame, one scooter,and one DKW, to Georgia, Ohio, Missouri, Texas and Florida. I hope everyone who took the chance, had a good experience and will contact me if they need the same help in the future. Quite possibly going to Barber in the fall, so if you need something out of the NE and Barber is a good spot for you to accept delivery or to pass it on to the next driver on the trip, feel free to contact me.:D

Mick Milakovic

More of the same here:

Two big thank you's go out to Mike Winter for picking up and delivering a bike to me, and to Dave McCullough for picking one up from me to deliver to another POG'r.  Just like Dennis is saying to Daniel, it's people like you guys that make all this possible.  Thanks again, and let me know when I can return the favor :D

Mick

454MRW

Mick,
Glad to help out. Please let Ambr know that my son Steven and I enjoyed watching her 2nd race, and give her our congratulations. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R