great collection of vintage pentons

Started by bildough, September 10, 2007, 01:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bildough

thought y'all might enjoy seeing these pictures of the pentons in the Pelican Guano race team collection. The cores were provided by the following
d model 125, core provided by Ron carbaugh restoration by John Kovalcik
125 six day, Rocket did the complete restoration
berkie enduro,  Don Roth the restoration
KTM 250 restoration by John Cappel
jackpiner restoration John Cappel
MC5 - restoration John Kovalcik
berkie MX restoration  Bill cappel
wassel restoration Dave McCullough
Monarks restored by Kovalcik and cappel
Mettco penton 125 restoration by marc Biro
hercules all restored by John cappel
DKW restored by Bill cappel
all  sachs engines except the mettco and dkw were done by Doug Wilford.

Hope yall enjoy the photos. we will post the other bikes when the website gets back online in a couple months. About 50 more bikes will be featured including a dalesman mx, tyran mx, plus some real cool kawasaki 100 centurions, ossa 125, montesa 125 grey ghost, maico RADIAL 125, carabella 125, harley baja 100 , last year twin shock YZ , etc

firstturn

Thanks Bill for sharing you and your Brother John's collection.  VERY NICE Collection.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Doug Wilford

Wow!  You and John have sure been busy.   They all look super.  
Have Fun!

tomale

Yes indeed a very nice collection.... and to think it was only a couple of years ago that you had no vintage bikes, you have been busy, It was nice to hear from you the other day.... looking forward to a great race at bodner ranch....

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

paul

Hey, nice work! I like the way you guys did the husky tank. Its kind of neat to see different paint schemes on vintage scoots and have considered doing one of my own on a MC5 I am restoring. Thanks for sharing the photos. T. Paul

bildough

That tank on the Husky is the true colors from the 74 and the *2 husky 125s. They were blended to make what you see. I think it looks too cool to ride. John Kovalcik really builds a nice scooter.

Bill cappel