ISDT Reunion Ride Hats and Pins

Started by Jeff D, October 31, 2001, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

I had souvenir hats and pins made up for the ISDT Reunion Ride.  All monies realized from the sale of these items is being donated to a St. Louis charity, Mary Beth's Angels (go to //www.ricken.org for more info.)
I still have pins available...the background is the Yankee logo stylized American flag with "5th ISDT Reunion Ride" across it.  Pin size is 3/4 x 1 inch.  I am asking $5.00 per pin plus $2.00 shipping per order (not per pin) to cover postage and a sufficiently padded envelope.  Again, ALL proceeds go to Mary Beth's Angels.  
I quickly ran out of ball caps, but will have more made up.  Proceeds from the original sold out run of caps went to Mary Beth's Angels.  Proceeds from this second order will be given to the St. Francois County Emergency Medical Service as small thanks for their exceptional work on our pal Kevin Lavoie last Sunday.  
The hats read from top to bottom "5th Annual, Leroy Winters memorial (in italics), ISDT (large white letters with red border), Reunion Ride 2001"  Everything except the ISDT is in gold embroidery.
I had navy blue, black and khaki hats made up.  The lettering looks great on the navy and black, however the khakis quickly sold out because people were getting them autographed!!!  
I am asking $10.00 per hat plus $5.00 per order, and again, all proceeds will go to the paramedics who saved Kevin.  Please indicate which color you want and how many you want.  I'm sure you can see both items modelled at the next POG meeting.
You can email me your order at [email protected], again indicating how many pins and/or hats you want, and mail payment to Jeff DeBell, 8918 Robinson Drive, Overland Park, KS  66212-2119.  Personal checks are fine.  Any questions please use the above email address.  Please email me with your hat orders by Nov 12th so I can get a solid count and place my order with the embroiderer.  Thanks and keep pulling for Kevin!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell