Wanted air filter for steel tank 125 penton

Started by imported_n/a, November 06, 2001, 05:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Just got my steel tank running need the air filter element.  Also,  where do you get SAE 80 gear oil or is there a substitute.  Thank Jonathan Holt Truex

skipperclyde

UNI Filter makes an element for your bike as well as all other vintige Pentons

john durrill

Skipper do you know the # of the Uni Filter?
The shops in town give me a blank look when I ask. I need one of the metal cages that go inside the filter. Anyone know where those are available?
Thanks,
John

Edited by - JOHN DURRILL on 11/06/2001  6:34:32 PM

auggie

I'm not sure of the number however, when I purchased my UNI Filter it had the cage and filter element together.  Larry Perkins can also help you out.

skipperclyde

My local bike shop has adopted Teddy and I.  He will get us Terry Cables at $18.00 each.  He also will get us anything else that we want/need.  I will check with him tomorrow and get the filter number.  The filters do come with a cage.

Kip Kern

NU3410 is the number for the 69-71.  I also have the number for the 68's if needed!

Kip

Big Bob

Al sells the NO-Toil brand air filter for the 1969-71 six day.It,s #NT690-07.Cost is $13.50.the company claims two extra horsepower, dualstage protection, and increase performance.What else can you ask for!

skipperclyde

The UNI Filter number for 72 and up is NU1401ST.

These applications are listed in the UNI Filter book under "Vintage Applications"