Paul Danik THANK YOU!!!

Started by vmxracer, November 26, 2007, 05:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmxracer

Mr. Danik,
    Thank you so much for sending me the John Penton book! I cannot belive you sent me this. it makes me feel like i really am creating a path for the young riders in the vintage community. I am so happy that the Penton Owners Group welcomed me with open arms. I just expected to come to mid-ohio and race my bike and go home. I never thought I would be meeting personally with Jack Penton, meeting every member of the POG committee and getting to have wonderful memories with the great racers that rode these bikes when they were new. I had people coming up to me and saying, "good luck", that I didn't even know. It is a tremendous honor to be a member of such a wonderful group of "old guys". Just kidding, but its is pretty awesome.:D

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

vmxracer

OH! and another BIG thank you to Ed Youngblood! Thank you for taking the time to sign a book for a Penton crazy teenager!
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

DKWRACER

vmxracer, touched by an "Angel"

Do you feel, like I do?[:p]

Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

Paul Danik

Ambr,

It gives the POG great pleasure to have you and the other "youngsters" around, and to see you enjoying the Penton motorcycle, lore and the folks who made it all happen "back in the day". I am just the one who did the sending, the book is a welcome gift from the entire POG family.

Keep up the great work and good luck in all you do.

Take care,
Paul