chicago jerry for ahrma trustee

Started by chicagojerry, December 04, 2007, 11:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hello all, since many of us POGers are also ahrma members, i am asking for any and all support in my bid to get elected to the board of trustees in the upcoming election. many of you know me personally and i hope to make a difference on the board. only ahrma members residing east of the mississippi can vote for me but i hope that everyone eligible takes the time to send their ballot in. thanks for your consideration and please feel free to drop me a line with any questions that you may have.
:D    chicago jerry grakauskas
[email protected]

Ernie Phillips

I have seen Jerry at several events this year and believe he will make a good trustee.  He will be a voice for positive change and accountability.  We need both.  Get to know the candidates ... Jerry, Woody, Beno, others? ... I believe we need to fill 2 spots.  To avoid splitting the vote amoung these several candidates, I'll just cast one vote and that will be for Jerry.  

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

Lew Mayer

Good Luck in your bid for Trustee, Jerry. This time, for sure.[8D]

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Merlin

With two seats open in the east no votes are being split using both you have, this "one vote" idea is an attempt to freeze Woody out, I'll vote for both Woody and Jerry.

Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Merlin, "it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught".
Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".

brian kirby

AHRMA always seems to make things look worse than they are by keeping everything double-secret. Before Woody was appointed SE Coordinator he was my choice (and told him so in person at Barber) along with Jerry and I encouraged others to vote for him. A cynical person could look at Woody being appointed as SE Coordinator as a payoff to tow the party line. Since I am not that cynical, and with his success at running FLVMX, I think Woody probably has the members best interest in mind, but I would like him to come out and say that before I commit to vote for him. I dont want to freeze him out, I just want to know he is going to support what I think is important. Until then, voting for one candidate who you are sure supports your views is better than voting twice just because you have two votes.

Brian

'72 Six Day (on loan from Ernie P.)
Brian

Merlin

No doubt the "one vote" bunch will be the first ones to complain about the lack of action by the trustees when they squander a vote and the old guard remains at the helm, genius!

Quote:Merlin, "it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught".
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".