Bosch Mag. for Sachs engine

Started by john durrill, October 21, 2001, 01:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

Guys i'm looking for a complete Bosch Mag for a 100/125 sachs engine. Al Buehner is out of them. Anyone with one that they can let go of , or know where one can be found?
John

czechmate

John, if your still looking for a complete Bosch point ignition including flywheel, stator,points, condensor, and upper coil, I have one for sale. I'm asking $100.00.

OUCWBOY

John, I take it the one on the motor you got didn't work. He He!
Donny

Edited by - oucwboy on 11/03/2001  12:21:45 PM
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

john durrill

Donny,
 No we have two engine's . We are in the process of replacing the motoplats with Bosch mag's.
Taking pleasure at another's misfortune is an odd response.
I did find that there are a bunch of Sachs engines on ebay. Run a search for sachs. All models and years in any state of repair we found their.
Hope this will help,
John D.

OUCWBOY

John,
Wasn't taking any pleasure out of it. As I recall, the He He! was the same response that I received when you outbid me on that engine. Wasn't tyring to be mean or hatefull, was just joking with you in return.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

john durrill

Donny ,
*BIG GRIN * Thats good to hear.
and will take it in the spirit given.
John D.

czechmate

OK you two...who's gunna buy my Bosch ignition? Make me an offer at least.

OUCWBOY

John,
I have a Bosch Mag unit including the coil that is on one of my bikes. I would trade it to you for a working Motoplat(w/coil) if you are interested. Please let me know.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

john durrill

Donny did you get my e-mail?
We had to reload explorer and lost most of my old e-mail
John

OUCWBOY

John,
I have a Bosch Mag unit including the coil that is on one of my bikes. I would trade it to you for a working Motoplat(w/coil) if you are interested. Please let me know.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

john durrill

Donny did you get my e-mail?
We had to reload explorer and lost most of my old e-mail
John