ceriani 35mm

Started by kevin k, December 11, 2007, 09:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin k

I,m in need of decent 35 mm fork slider for my 75 400.
 Evidently mine had sat around for a while before it was resurrected because one side is rust pitted just above the seal area and leaks.
  Thanks   Kevin  K

tooclose racing

Well..there's a pair from a 1975 250 HS that just showed up on eBay with triple clamps.  And for $299, you can start the bidding! :D

Question to the 125 SD racer boys in AHRMA "classic":  can ya run these on a 72 125 SD - legally - and can you mount them on a SD?  Actually, just an answer to the first question would be appreciated...I'm sure I can get off my butt (so to speak) and search the message board archives for an answer to the second question. [:I]

$300.  Geezus H. Kee-Riste.......

gooddirt

Most of the 1975 bikes had 200mm forks with over 7 inchs travel. Yes you can run the shorter 35mm on your SixDay with 7 or less of travel .LG

tooclose racing

Ahhh....thank you oh wise one.  [:I]

That would mean from a 73 or 74 bike, right? Or were there certain 1975 or later models that had the shorter 35's?

Larry Perkins

Tooclose,

Ceriani 35mm complete fork set will almost always bring $300 plus on ebay.  The road race guys pay even more when they find them.  

Kevin,

I believe Forks by Frank would have the uppers if that is what you need.

Larry P

Rain Man

Just a thought, while Im still capable.  I wonder if "Forking by Franks" carries that particular fork slider ??
 I betcha he'd be cheaper than e Bay

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Rain Man

Larry ya beat me by 2 minutes !![xx(]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

kevin k

I had thought of Franks Engineering as I made this post and Just got around today to calling  them .  245.00 a pair plus 20.00 shipping.
As far as i know he,s the only one on this planet that reproduces these, so That,s the route I,m going for now.  Thanks

william b. edmonston

Anybody have triple clamps I could get for a black motored harescrambler. Also what is the difference between 73,74 and 1975 forks. Thanks Brad.