100cc --Who's In?

Started by Ernie Phillips, December 07, 2007, 01:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossaracer

I have 3 125 Six Days....thinking about making #3 a 100cc to have yet another class choice.....anyone want to trade 125 top end, jug, head for 100cc set-up??

Terry Gates
AHRMA racer/Penton-Ossa lover
[email protected]
Penton 125 Six Days (3)
Penton 175 Jackpiner
Penton 250 Harescambler (2 1/2)  Love 'em!!
Mint 400 - sweet
Terry Gates
AHRMA racer/Penton-Ossa lover
[email protected]
Penton 100 Berkshire 72 - nice (on the way!!)
Penton 125 Six Days (3)
Penton 175 Jackpiner
Penton 250 Harescambler (2 1/2)  Love \\\'em!!
Mint 400 - sweet

Ernie Phillips

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

sixdazed

Very embarrassed not getting a 100 together in time.Thurs. nite after putting a new head gasket in my 250 i kicked it over with tennis shoes on and it bit me (ba Bap!),knee blew up like a balloon.So did not make it to even ride 250 race.Sorry guys,Showing very poor form,especially living right here in Tucson.Going to put extra effort into getting Berkie together for next race-for me either Diamond Don's or most likely Perris(though i'd love to hit Diamond Don's but it's a long way).Anyone know how many entries there were for 100's at Phoenix???

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Ron

Ric,
From what I gather it was all Hodaka's except for 2 100cc Yamaha's.
I couldn't make it either, (we're visiting the grand kids in Austin, TX right now) and unfortunately, I don't have the time off work for Diamond Don's.
I'm riding the Adelanto Gran Prix weekend after next, and then I'm going to put the 100cc top end on my 6b and go after them Rats.
I hope to make the Calif AHRMA events though.
RonW

paul

Please see next post and maybe I can learn how to use a computer

paul

Quotequote:Originally posted by paul

Cmon you guys....the AHRMA site said 7 of 9 bikes were Hodakas. Dont know where the race was but I know we can do better than that. I should look for a 100cc cylinder huh. Maybe have to come watch at Ocala. Just by chance I may have the 6 day in the back. Planned on running the 250 class but everything is up in the air for awhile. Do us proud in the 100 class bros TTP

paul

Hey, I did not see any Yamaha's but I'm sure they will be a handful. Like my buddy said..."not a whole lot has changed, everyone still goes like Hell"

Ernie Phillips

Hodaka's dominate & get front page coverage:

http://www.ahrma.org/index.htm

But, their days are numbered - March 1 to be exact!

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

brian kirby

Hopefully Kid Christopher will but a beat down on the Rats at Ocala. If they group those classes with Classic 125 like they said, I will be in that race and I can take out some of those evil Hodakas if need be.

Just put out a pit board out for me, but instead of "Let Broc bye" have it say "set a trap for the Rats" ;)

Brian
Brian

Lew Mayer

Chris should give them a fit ,at least.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

brian kirby

Lew, I have a feeling that Kid Christopher wont need any help from me, I think he will handle those Rats without too much trouble. He gets faster every time he rides.

Brian
Brian

Paul Danik

I just spoke with Paul Stannard and congratulated him on his win.  I made mention that their was a Penton Rat Patrol being formed, he got a real kick out of that.  Paul stated that he hopes to see many Pentons as well as other brands on the line in the future to secure the success and continued running of the 100cc class.

Paul

[email protected]

Paul it was great to speak with you today as always. I and the rest of the 100cc class racers had really hoped for a better turnout in Arizona. We especially wanted to see some of our Penton brothers out there with us on the track. After reading some of the posts here it seems some are really taking this seriously but to me it all is in fun. It was really great being in the 1st national 100cc race and I hope the turnout for Florida will be better.

I will be at Diamond Don's and a few others and hope to see some of the Penton hot shoes out there and help us all put on a show to prove there was a need and want for this great new class. I hope to see you all on the track.
Thanks
Paul

Ron

Paul,
You are as gracious as always and far to modest.
Congratulations on your win!
Thumbs Up!
RonW