marzocchi shock rebuild kits

Started by chicagojerry, December 15, 2007, 10:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hi all, i have a good set of 'zook shocks that i need to rebuild. anyone know where i can get a manual and parts to do so?
[?]     chi jer

DKWRACER

Hi chi jer, at one time, I bought seals from Jake Fisher for the rears, maybe he has some leftovers. I do have a printed article which sheds some light on the "how to's" for rebuild, I can copy and mail to you if needed.
Adios, Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

chicagojerry

thanks tom, i'll take a copy of that "how to" paper that you have. i'll drop you line with my address..    jerry

Tflores

Tom, By chance can I get a copy as well?  I'm needing to rebuild a set as well!  Can you give me contact information for Jake Fisher?  

Thanks a bunch,
Tom Flores
72 Berkshire
77 250 MC5
Tom Flores
72 Penton Berkshire
77 Penton GS6 250
77 Penton MC5 250
12 KTM 300XCW
76 Honda XR75
73 Honda CB750K3

chicagojerry

thanks tom. i received the paper and it was very helpful. i contacted rod gorzny and bartered for a seal kit and new stickers.  they look really good.     thanks again, chi jer

tofriedel

Tom,

A suggestion, maybe you could post a copy your rebuild procedure on the Penton Restoration and Tech Site.

Thanks,

Tony
Tony

DKWRACER

Tony, great idea, am sending a copy to JD for posting...

Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

Chrisbo

Quotequote:Originally posted by tofriedel

Tom,

A suggestion, maybe you could post a copy your rebuild procedure on the Penton Restoration and Tech Site.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,
What/where is the Restoration and Tech site [?] [?] [?]
Thanks
Chris.

john durrill

Tom,
 The 2 pages are in files .
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/PentonRestorationandTechGroup/files/marzocchi%20/
Let me know how it works for the folks that down load and print it.
 If anyone else has something like this we will be glad to post it for the group.
John& Peter D.

tofriedel

I guess the next question is, "Where do I find the rebuild kits?"

I have a 1977 250 GS that has Marzocchi's and need a rebuild.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
Tony

vitaminT

Hi John,
Could you send a copy of the files for the Marzochhi rebuild over to the Vinduro Group files.
Thanks so much!
Van-cules

john durrill