Penton Products ignition business

Started by Jack Penton, October 24, 2016, 03:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Penton

After decades of providing performance ignitions and service we have decided to retire from the ignition business. BJ and I are working with our dealers to put inventory in their stores and I am talking to interested parties that may wish to continue where we are leaving off selling performance ignitions.

Dane and BJ worked tirelessly for decades to keep motorcycles and karts running and along the way forged lifelong friendships. BJ and I wish to thank all of our loyal customers and dealers that have supported Penton Racing Products.

While this is the end of an era in business our family is very happy that BJ will be able to spend the time necessary to manage mother and fathers affairs and oversee their care. They are doing well and we want to make sure their quality of life is the best we can provide.

As I move on I hope to be able to pursue my interests in capturing the history of offroad motorcycling. More about that concept in the next chapter.

Thank you.

Jack Penton

Toolsurfer

Wish the best for you and your parents. They are precious and enjoy their presence. Remember you guys from early 70's. Amen

firstturn

Best of luck Jack and do keep us posted.  Please thank BJ for all her help over the years.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

We wish you well in the future and always remember, when on the road and need a place to stay, you are always welcome friend!

Lew Mayer

Thanks for all the help Penton Racing Products have provided through the years.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer