New AHRMA CC daily race order

Started by brian kirby, April 29, 2008, 09:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

I wanted to post this to let everyone know that the regular AHRMA Cross Country daily schedule has been modified to better accommodate the Novice class racers. Instead of having two races per day, one Vintage and one Post Vintage, there will now be three. Vintage Experts/Intermediates in the morning, the middle race for Novices only of all Vintage and Post Vintage classes, and then the Post Vintage Experts/Intermediates in the last race. This will allow more challenging courses for the Experts and Intermediates, and a less challenging (and more FUN) course for the Novices. Also, with the Novices in their own race they will not have to worry about getting out of the way of faster riders and they can just concentrate on having FUN. This should be safer for everyone, and most importantly, more FUN.

So, Novice riders if you have tried Cross Country in the past and felt that it was too stressful being out on the course with the faster riders, or that the courses have been too difficult to be fun, come try this new program. I am sure Teddy Landers would like to hear any feedback you may have to improve this even more, you can either email him at [email protected] or I can pass it along to him.

Brian

Brian
Brian