Dirt be gone (but now I'm in trouble)

Started by lksseven, May 04, 2008, 11:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lksseven

I stole a bottle of Dawn@ Power Dissolver (for dishes and pots and pans) from under the kitchen sink yesterday and took it to my workshop and sprayed it on the mountain dirt and greasy dirt of central Arkansas, and then wiped and sprayed off the dirt with a hose.  

The good news is that this stuff works better than anything I've ever tried at getting red mountain racing dirt and greasy dirt off of all the parts of my 6day.  It's incredible.    

The bad news is that I couldn't find a bottle at 3 different stores in town to replace the bottle I stole from my wife.  So I'm in hot water (but it was worth it!  This stuff - assuming I can locate more - will save me dozens and dozens of cleaning hours over the years).
http://www.dawn-dish.com/en_US/powerdissolver.do?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=Dawn%2BPower%2BDissolver&utm_campaign=dawn-dish

PS - I just see now online that Walmart appears to have an exclusive on it.  So Walmart here I come.
Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

OUCWBOY

Larry,
I read your post and now I am headed to Wal Mart too!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

cubfan1968

Larry, I'm telling you you don't need to waste your money on no Dawn Power Cleaner. Here's what you do:

1)Get a bottle of that dish soap Madge used to soak her hands in

2)Get a bucket of water

3)Get a 21 year old kid (used to be 18)

4) set back relax and pop a cold one and watch the 21 year old work

Thats the way it's done here in Nebraska

Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

OUCWBOY

Rod,
Want to send that 21 year old to Oklahoma and Arkansas? My kid is 37 and is too smart for that now!!!!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

lksseven

Rod,

Donny's right - ALL of the kids in Oklahoma are apparently too smart to fall for that one .... [B)]

Larry Seale
Larry Seale