nice harescrambler for sale

Started by chicagojerry, June 06, 2008, 07:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hi all. i took this to the POG meeting last night to show it off a little. i have to learn how to post pictures directly on this message board or i would have done that instead of the link to the ad.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150254297223&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
  chi jer

tofriedel

Jerry,

I saw your ad as soon as you put it up.  God looking bike, you should get your price.

How is your knee?

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

ChiJer,
I wish I had the funds to purchase this machine, but too much spent on the 3 projects I am working on.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

chicagojerry

i did not sell this bike on ebay. [?]  i'm kinda surprised. apparently, the economy is putting more of a crimp in casual spending. i have sold bikes that were not as good as this one for more money. if anyone is interested, i will sell it to any POG'r for 2000$ and will deliver it within three hundred miles of cleveland oh for gas money. it would make someone a great looking, well performing race bike. the work is already done and the only thing that i would change to race it myself would be the shocks. i would love to see a fellow pog member own it.
chi jer

tofriedel

Jerry,

I saw your ad as soon as you put it up.  God looking bike, you should get your price.

How is your knee?

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

ChiJer,
I wish I had the funds to purchase this machine, but too much spent on the 3 projects I am working on.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

chicagojerry

i did not sell this bike on ebay. [?]  i'm kinda surprised. apparently, the economy is putting more of a crimp in casual spending. i have sold bikes that were not as good as this one for more money. if anyone is interested, i will sell it to any POG'r for 2000$ and will deliver it within three hundred miles of cleveland oh for gas money. it would make someone a great looking, well performing race bike. the work is already done and the only thing that i would change to race it myself would be the shocks. i would love to see a fellow pog member own it.
chi jer